Product Code : AI-18
Brand Name : AMALGAMATED INDUSTRIAL
We as a noted manufacturer & supplier are engaged in offering a wide gamut of Type Of Gratings. These gratings find its applications in oil & gas, power industry, buildings, chemical processing, food & beverage, marine, construction, pharmaceutical, metals & mining and so on. Our range of Type Of Gratings is best regarded for features such as higher rigidity, highly durable, corrosion resistance and so on.
Advantages of Fibre Glass Plastic Gratings / Flooring
- Corrosion and weather resistance
- Low weight
- Great strength
- Require minimal maintenance
- Offering long service life
- Quick installation
- Reduce construction cost
- Provide reliable protection
- Require negligible maintenance
- High Specific Strength : Unit strength in tension, flexure and compression is much higher than steel based on unit density.
- Weight : Density is 25 % of Steel & 75 % that of Aluminum.
- Corrosion Resistance: Unaffected by exposure to water & various corrosive chemicals & environment.
- Electric Insulation : High inherent dielectric strength.
- Part Consolidation : Many individual components can be combined into one large profile.
- Dimensional Stability : Extremely resistance to stretching, warping or swelling over a wide range of temperatures and physical stresses.
- Thermal Insulation : It has low thermal conductivity - 1 / 500th of Aluminium and 1 / 100th of steel.
- Maintenance Free : Available in custom built colours.
- Non - Magnetic, Machinable, Fatigue Resistant.
Span of Walkman
Max. Uniformly distributed load Kg/M2
Maximum clear span for 500 Kg/M2 pedestrian loading 1.25 m.